January 9, 2017
Happy New Year!
I hope your year has started off well, and if not, then it can only get better. Some of you have set new resolutions and goals, others have not. Every day of the year, every moment of every day, is a chance to start new. When you stray from your intentions, that is being human. It is an opportunity to Reflect, Learn and Grow Forward!
Here is a simple intention: "This year, I will remember to breathe more when ...".
Repeat this affirmation several times and see if you can think of situations where you need to remember this. You may even think of this affirmation throughout your day when you are met with challenges.
- There are no schedule updates at this time. Please send me any schedule suggestions in the meantime.
- If have to cancel a class due to stormy weather, I will update the voicemail and the website first. I will then update Facebook/Twitter.
- Please try to use your classes before they expire. Email me if you need to know how many you have left and the expiry date.
New and Long Lost Members
- This month, if you refer someone to yoga, their first class is $5. If they choose to purchase 5 classes, they can pay the $50 Renewal Rate (total $15 savings)
- Long Lost Members can return at the $50 Renewal Rate ($10 savings)
- Thank you to those who attended the December Karma yoga class for YWCA Strong With Her anti-violence program. I dropped off your cash donations in person last week at the YWCA.
- Thank you for your holiday gifts and cards. The treats and warm wishes kept me warm over the holidays.
"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. " ~ Dr. Wayne Dyer
Moon Info: Full Moon in Cancer -- Jan 12 7:36am AST
New Moon in Capricorn -- Jan 27 8:07pm AST
Pure light :),
E-RYT500 Yoga Teacher
Certified Yoga Therapist